Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where Have We Been?


Okay I'll start slow.
I've been gone 4-ever. 

Sorry.

Just watched Biden speak at the DNC. Biden coulda done better, missed Big Bill.
Point that needs to made. It's bout that time. I liked Biden since the very first debate. I did think John Edwards woulda made a good VP. Luckily Obama didn't pick him months ago like I wanted cause the GOP woulda had his ass for lunch cause of the whole affair and all. Biden was great in the debates. McCain is so out of touch it's scary. I don't hate Romney but I'm sure he'll do his best to please the Republican base and I will have some good shit to talk bout him sooner than later.

I'll be back it's been a wild few months but Lambert gave me a call. It's time to get back on the horse.

As Ron Burgundy said:
"NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE!!!!"

No comments: